Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Nelson Mandela – Prisoner, Rooftop Food Gardener

“A garden was one of the few things in prison that one could control. To plant a seed, watch it grow, to tend it and then harvest it, offered a simple but enduring satisfaction. The sense of being the custodian of this small patch of earth offered a taste of freedom..."

Via City Farmer.


Law Anna said...

I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Alpha ZXT Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
Spot on with this write-up, I actually suppose this web site wants much more consideration.

Russell Strand said...

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. The article is nice and it’s pleasant to read. I have known very important things over here. Thank you so much for this post.

תבניות לבניה

Motiur Deep said...

Green Roof Growers is best out looking better.
Houston Area Roofers